The InterSpiritual Journey
Creating Your Path & Companioning Others
Spiritual Directors International (SDI),
Antioch University & Charter for Compassion
8-Week Course beginning October 6, 4pm PDT
The 7-steps of ISM are drawn from the world’s great spiritual and secular traditions. This universal meditative process is designed to help you create your personal spiritual path, your meditative practice and to companion others on their journey.
ISM empowers health, happiness, gratitude, transformation, love, mindfulness, wisdom and service. It celebrates diversity and inclusivity and fosters life meaning and purpose through active, contemplative engagement in the challenges of our lives.
In this ISM course, Ed Bastian along with certified ISM Facilitators and Mentors will help you create your personal 7-step meditation process for maintaining calm wisdom and compassion while being an agent of compassionate action and change. The course will include 8 weekly 90-minute recorded ZOOM sessions and an extensive course website. This course is a prerequisite for the ISM Facilitator Training Certificate Program.
Click here to become a website member and to enroll for both independent study/practice (asynchronous) and as an active participate in the next scheduled 8-week Course (synchronous). ($8/mo. and donation of your choice.)
First, become a monthly member and enroll in course (See the above.)
Second, Register with Antioch for the CEUs. ($99)
- Motivation: “May we be Happy and Healthy.”
- Gratitude: “May we be Grateful for Life’s Many Gifts.”
- Transformation: “May we be Transformed into Our Highest Being.”
- Compassion:“May we be Loving and Compassionate.”
- Mindfulness: “May we be Mindful through Our Breathing.”
- Wisdom: “May we Become Wise through our Meditation.”
- Service: “May we be in Service to All.”