The Spiritual Paths Institute honors your privacy online. We are also committed to providing you with the very best experience we can on our website. In order to provide you with an excellent online experience, we may gather a limited amount of your personal information. We will not sell or trade your information to others. By enrolling in our classes or completing the Spiritual Styles and Questions Profile Instrument, you agree to the practices described below.
When you sign up for our and use our Services we collect information about you that may include your name, address, email address, date of birth, and other demographic information.
As part of taking our courses, we also ask you to complete a Spiritual Styles and Spiritual Questions Profile Instruments™. They are designed to help you discover, honor, harness and harmonize your styles in order to help you find answers to your questions, develop your path and contemplative practice.
We record certain information and store it in log files when you interact with our Services. This information may include device and browser information, internet protocol (IP) address, URLs of referring/exit pages, information you search for, and locale. We and our analytics providers/data processors also collect and store analytics information when you use our Services to help us improve our Services.
We receive and collect information from you when you contact us or we communicate with you, including via email. This may include engagement data (email sends, opens, and clicks) that can be attributed to your email address, and data that is automatically collected by our email service provider like IP address and email client. We also collect information via public social media accounts and Google Analytics.
In some cases, we use third-party service providers as data processors to process personal information. Personal information is collected and/or shared to the extent necessary to enable such processing. These data processors include Google Analytics, and may also include other service providers that facilitate processing of information to enable our services to function. We collect personal information that you provide when you register for our Services and use our Services, which may include your responses to surveys and Spiritual Styles and Spiritual Questions ProfilesÔ.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including to:
- · Provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and promote our services;
- · Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- · Facilitate the administration of our business and website;
- · Manage our client/user relationships;
- · Enable you to access and use our Services and provide you with reports related to your use of our Services;
- · Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; providing you with information about our Services, including technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages, or advertising or marketing messages; and providing other news or information about us;
- · Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services; and
- · Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our Services, and other illegal activities.
- We will also use anonymized, aggregated information to conduct scientific research related to mindfulness, resilience, wellbeing, productivity, and similar areas.
- We may also use the information we collect for other purposes about which we notify you.
- We use the information we collect to provide and improve our Services and communicate with you. We also use anonymized information to conduct scientific research.
We may share your information in the following ways:
We will share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Spiritual Paths Institute to facilitate the administration of our business and/or your use of the Services when we have your consent to do so. You may withdraw your consent to this sharing of your personal information at any time by emailing us at .
We may share de-identified information with our service providers, researchers, and other third parties who perform scientific research and analytics services on our behalf. We also may share your information (including your personal information) with our service providers, data processors, and third parties who perform technology, cloud hosting and marketing services on our behalf, but only for the purpose of performing these services on our behalf. Service providers such as analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services when you use our Services.