The Spiritual Paths Foundation (SPF) is looking for an initially part time qualified individual to provide strong program management and administrative support for our contemplative programs, online courses and our nonprofit organization.
SPF is a non-sectarian, non-advocacy, educational organization that helps people of all ages and backgrounds to create a personal spiritual path, a contemplative practice, and compassionate wisdom for serving themselves, their families, their communities and the natural environment. Our retreats, programs, books and online courses help people to explore the world’s great spiritual and secular traditions in order to discover their life’s meaning and purpose, their essential nature, their universal truth, and their full life potential.
Supporting the logistics othe Santa Barbara Contemplative Leadership Program.
Scheduling and coordinating in person and online programs, courses and meetings.
Supporting the website and mobile app members and users.
Managing membership and student recruitment, communications and database.
Coordinating social media engagement with current and prospective members.
Updating provided content and program schedules on the website.
Creating or coordinating occasional graphic design and photo editing.
4. Organizational Support
Supporting fundraising, donor acknowledgements and tracking.
Creating monthly financial summaries of memberships, courses and programs.
● Sincere interest and commitment to the mission of our organization.
● Excellent project and time-management skill and experience with overlapping projects.
● Outstanding organizational and written/oral communication skills.
● Excellent follow through and a reliable, adaptable team player.
● Strong computer aptitude or skills such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management, Quicken, Google Drive,
graphic design and photo editing programs
Location & Timeline:
Send Cover letter and resume by January2 to: